Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana at Iowa Game Thread: 2/22 - 9:00pm - FS1

I keep trying to find reasons to be optimistic, but they are few and far between. I mean, we are celebrating effort in the Purdue game! Effort used to be a given. The only thing that has been consistent lately is the miserable offensive production. I would have thought that the better effort would have led to better offense. Guess not. I would be worried if this was a home game, but since it is in corn-fed country, despair is setting in.

Cook will have Morgan in foul trouble and either Romeo or Al will be in foul trouble too. It’s what Iowa does, draw fouls. We’ll get handled pretty easily with player zigging when they should be zagging, vice versa, or they’re upset they had to awake from their nap.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Can we win game? It depends on whether we're down 10-0, 15-0 or 20-0 at the 16-minute timeout. If it's 10, I think we can make it competitive. If it's either of the latter two, I'll say we're in our usual heap of trouble. 

Better odds....being down 10-0 at under 16 or juwan having two fouls by under 16?

Cook will have Morgan in foul trouble and either Romeo or Al will be in foul trouble too. It’s what Iowa does, draw fouls. We’ll get handled pretty easily with player zigging when they should be zagging, vice versa, or they’re upset they had to awake from their nap.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners
I was thinking will iowa would come out the first 5 minutes and go like 6/7 from three. Probably will be like 21 to 5 at the first timeout.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was thinking will iowa would come out the first 5 minutes and go like 6/7 from three. Probably will be like 21 to 5 at the first timeout.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

You know Bohannon will hit at least 5 or 6 minimum tonight