Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana at Iowa Game Thread: 2/22 - 9:00pm - FS1

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

I've been as critical as anyone but Archie had a plan against these guys and it was the right one. What do you do to game plan for fade away 3's? Nothing. That was a rhetorical question. My Christ....sorry for the almighty here but seriously Jesus H. Christ!!!! Actually like this team tonight too

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Well perhaps if FTs had been addressed ever this wouldn’t have happened

It's been clear for a while that this team just isn't very good but Romeo just has not stepped up like I and a lot of others expected he would. Maybe we shouldn't put these kinds of expectations on a freshmen. It's probably not fair but it's still disappointing. Whole season is. 

There was enough to see progress.  This one came down to missed FT's and shots around the rim.  And the same guys making losing plays time after time after time.   I cannot believe an Indiana team misses 9 FT's in regulation in 19 attempts so game goes into overtime. How you get 11 from Fitzner, make six 3's, hold Bohannon scoreless for a half and get beat is amazing to me.   

Just now, IUfan_Charlie said:

It's been clear for a while that this team just isn't very good but Romeo just has not stepped up like I and a lot of others expected he would. Maybe we shouldn't put these kinds of expectations on a freshmen. It's probably not fair but it's still disappointing. Whole season is. 

He doesn't catch the ball in position to step up.  What can anyone do from 23 feet?  Seriously?   He needs to catch the ball 15 feet or less from the rim.

I honestly am at the point where Romeo having the ball for the last shot is stupid. He doesn’t ever try to attack he wants to try to always hit a step back three. I would rather have someone attack the hoop or set up a play down at the block. 

I’d rather Rob take it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I've been as critical as anyone but Archie had a plan against these guys and it was the right one. What do you do to game plan for fade away 3's? Nothing. That was a rhetorical question. My Christ....sorry for the almighty here but seriously Jesus H. Christ!!!! Actually like this team tonight too

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

I didnt see the game. Not home. But didnt they do the same crap play at michigan state.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yep. We expected Romeo to be transcendent, and instead he's just been very good. That's on us as fans for setting expectations too high. He's having a very good freshman year, just not on Zion or Barrett's level, which is what we were hoping for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk