Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana at Iowa Game Thread: 2/22 - 9:00pm - FS1

IU basketball these past few seasons is basically IU football. They sucker you in and just rip your heart out at the end. You know they will implode but you don’t want to accept that possibility 

Bull crap. But fitting. All season free throws not a focus. Lost you that game. Rob hits both at the end of regulation, none of the rest happens. Not just Rob though. God damn man.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hit free throws and it is over in regulation.

This is a low bar but at least they played like they gave a #&&@. I wasn’t sure that would be the case after PU.

Katz can say all he wants but we did not deserve to be in the tourney anyway.

I've been as critical as anyone but Archie had a plan against these guys and it was the right one. What do you do to game plan for fade away 3's? Nothing. That was a rhetorical question. My Christ....sorry for the almighty here but seriously Jesus H. Christ!!!! Actually like this team tonight too

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app