Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana at Iowa Game Thread: 2/22 - 9:00pm - FS1

1 hour ago, JSHoosier said:

I'm just hoping the intensity from the Purdue game carries over.  I really don't want to see them sleepwalk through yet another game.

Will probably eat crow for this, but I think our sleep walking games are over.  Really hope they turned the corner this week.  Sure would’ve been nice to be rewarded with that win against Purdue though. 

Coach tells them to put a full 40 in. They do that (closer than any other game anyway) and still lose. They hang em up for the rest of the yr. 

This is where I’m at in the season. Unfortunately, I think we see more “hero ball” and pouting of the previous month and a half than full effort. This team is soft like a Crean noncon schedule.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

This is where I’m at in the season. Unfortunately, I think we see more “hero ball” and pouting of the previous month and a half than full effort. This team is soft like a Crean noncon schedule.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Ugh, if they're THAT soft a light breeze may make them curl up in the fetal position.

Archie discussing game
[/url]  

Said things like we have a quiet team naturally, good to have upperclassmen step outside of themselves and speak openly, etc. Damn. This team seems like a worst nightmare for Archie. I love his straight answers and calm. This is tough for all.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Said things like we have a quiet team naturally, good to have upperclassmen step outside of themselves and speak openly, etc. Damn. This team seems like a worst nightmare for Archie. I love his straight answers and calm. This is tough for all.

He has carried himself this year and last year like a winner which is what I love and gives me confidence. It's the in game stuff and team chemistry issues that scares me. Will be interesting to see how we come out on the road after a brutal defeat and a pretty much no hope season.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

But I’m going to that game and IU has never lost a game I’ve been at. Coincidence....I think not.

Guess I should add that KBhoosiers is joining in this adventure to Assembly.

I’m really looking forward to Fitzner’s speech