Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

BtownBanners NEEDS your help!

After constantly being attacked by IU Media over our social media accounts, I think we are finally done with the back and forth.  As such, I'm going to start up our social media campaigns again without fear of them being shut down yet again. 

Accounts IU got Suspended over the years... (Instagram - 10k followers GONE, Twitter - 30k GONE, Twitter 10k GONE, Facebook 95k GONE).

Would really appreciate you guys following the below accounts to help them grow and get more bodies and opinions into these message boards!   Also if you want to help run any of the accounts let me know and we can discuss further.  Definitely need more help in these regards.

BtownBanners Twitter Account - 18,600 Followers (Our main account- Commentary, links, analysis, venting etc)

BtownBanners Brand New Instagram Account - 10 Followers  (Hoping to include key recruit social media posts, player posts, game day stories, highlights etc.

BtownBanners Facebook Account - 3,700 Followers - (Want to drive this more towards Btown site and content here)

Hoosier Nation Facebook Account - 5,100 Followers - (Want this to be a collective effort from all Indiana sites.  Keep news current)

Hoosier High Life Twitter Account - 1,900 Followers - (Hopefully will become a fun account where we can be a little edgier than I'm comfortable with on the main BtownBanners account.

Also, feel free to put your social media info below if you want other Hoosiers to give you a follow!