Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Purdue at Indiana Game Thread - 7:00pm ESPN2

4 minutes ago, cleeter said:

All I know is, win or lose, I’ll be trying out the spare bedroom and seeing how that mattress is...since the fiancé is a purd....well a fan of the opponent tonight

When I first read your post I read that she was a prude and that's why you were in the spare bedroom.   :103:

The only thing I can get excited for tonight is to see what massive changes Archie will make.  I mentioned that we needed them about a month ago and got  destroyed on this board.  I hope we all see the need now and can get behind it.
Also, my sister is a Purdoo grad, so we have a bet tonight.  Loser has to bong two O'Douls 
Yes and on Don Fischer show he said the drastic changes were communication. He doesn't have a clue and Indiana is gonna get the doors blown if them tonight!

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, cleeter said:

All I know is, win or lose, I’ll be trying out the spare bedroom and seeing how that mattress is...since the fiancé is a purd....well a fan of the opponent tonight

Win or lose, you're screwed....wait, that's not what I mean,...errr, you're....never mind.