Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Purdue at Indiana Game Thread - 7:00pm ESPN2

Kline hits a three that crawls over the rim.  Morgan drives from 25 feet out and slips and falls and Haarms tips it in (legally in my opinion) over Morgan. Sounds about right.

Great to at least see them play hard. As someone else said it’s too bad the bar is that low but that’s the situation right now.

No, Justin should have made the correct play and handed the ball right back to a sprinting Phinisee. But I'd never expect that out of this group who can't even do simple handoffs 30 foot from the hoop, moving lateral.

No moral victories, Purdue gave us a cool shot at taking this game and IU crapped the bed.

It hurts really bad tonight. Overall though, I’m pleased. We put in the effort and our guys were locked in all night. We legit are just an absolutely terrible offensive team. We all love to rag on Archie for the offense, me included, but im really not sure what you can do a this point when we can’t hit from the outside to save our lives. I’m proud of our effort. Shows me Archie hasn’t totally lost these guys. Need to hit the recruiting trail for shooters the rest of this season and all of the off season

We had this game under control and should not have lost. While you cannot control the out of your @ss 3, you do with a time out and the lead with a minute left. I think we also had a foul to give. The effort was there; our coach flat out lost it at the end. 

Am i the only one that dont even care our guys played hard. We should see that most every game and especially off a loss or 10. 46 points is absolutely terrible and no such thing as a moral victory.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app