Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Purdue at Indiana Game Thread - 7:00pm ESPN2

I agree. He said that massive changes were underway. I will be pissed if it's the same starting lineup and rotations. Play the Jager kid too. Hopefully he plays hard. 
No he said mental changes lol. Only guy I see getting more minutes is race since he played well. But way archie has been we may lose by 30 and race not even get in. Who knows but i am not expecting much in lineup changes we will see

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

33 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

No he said mental changes lol. Only guy I see getting more minutes is race since he played well. But way archie has been we may lose by 30 and race not even get in. Who knows but i am not expecting much in lineup changes we will see

I would start Forrester. You know he is going to play hard plus he might get a nice hard foul on the Hearns kid. 

I would start Forrester. You know he is going to play hard plus he might get a nice hard foul on the Hearns kid. 
I would also. I was saying what i think archie will do. I am all in on changing anything and everything at this point. If archie does stick with the same plan and were down big 10 minutes in he better put new faces in.

18 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Archie getting killed today on local Indy radio...and not by Dakich.   

I'd start Thompson, Langford, Morgan, Davis, and Phinisee.

I get wanting to change it up, but that lineup scares me... there is 1 ball handler, nobody to initiate offense.

In my opinion you have to have Green or Durham in there for either Thompson or Davis.. (or Langford).

I would like to see Morgan, Davis, Green, Durham, & Thompson even... or go 3 guards with Phinisee starting over Race, not sure Race is ready to be a starter yet.

Who is killing Archie? What are the saying? Same things we and others have been saying or something new?

17 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

I get wanting to change it up, but that lineup scares me... there is 1 ball handler, nobody to initiate offense.

In my opinion you have to have Green or Durham in there for either Thompson or Davis.. (or Langford).

I would like to see Morgan, Davis, Green, Durham, & Thompson even... or go 3 guards with Phinisee starting over Race, not sure Race is ready to be a starter yet.

Who is killing Archie? What are the saying? Same things we and others have been saying or something new?

I'm going Jager, Al, Romeo, Morgan, and Forrester until the first TV timeout. Then put in Phinisee, Davis or whoever you want. 

Quad 2? We fell out of the top 75 NET?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thanks for the assist I had a senior moment
It would only be a Quad 1 loss for Purdue so not even close to being a bad loss. Thanks Aloha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app