Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

5 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Looks like Papa Smith deleted some tweets unless I’m missing something. 

He can hit the friggin road. Absolutely cancerous to have someone like that in or around a program, whether the son mirrors that behavior or not. 

It’s in the tweets and replies part

Smith may or may not have to go.  I have no facts to say so one way or the other. I read things about Justin possibly being a locker room issue but have no idea if that is true. I do think, however, that we cannot hold him accountable for his dads actions.
Lonzo Ball was known to be a coachable college kid but his dad was possibly the worst “player father”in the history of college basketball.  Sometimes the kid cannot control the dad.

He should have had a nice eye level view of the floor after his fly by of a shot block attempt and then standing there until Minny could dunk for him to get the ball for the inbounds pass. Dude checked out awhile ago and couldn’t care less. Look at his body language on the court.

It’s crazy how Race got about 20 seconds of run and picked up a charge. When was the last time any of our other players took a charge? How do we keep getting out rebounded? It’s because we’re mentally and physically soft. Morgan, Romeo, and Smith (what should be our three best players) are soft non emotional guys. Yes, JMo has played through injuries in his underclassman years but he’s not a leader. The whole lot follows the herd right into bad loss after bad loss.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

19 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

He should have had a nice eye level view of the floor after his fly by of a shot block attempt and then standing there until Minny could dunk for him to get the ball for the inbounds pass. Dude checked out awhile ago and couldn’t care less. Look at his body language on the court.

It’s crazy how Race got about 20 seconds of run and picked up a charge. When was the last time any of our other players took a charge? How do we keep getting out rebounded? It’s because we’re mentally and physically soft. Morgan, Romeo, and Smith (what should be our three best players) are soft non emotional guys. Yes, JMo has played through injuries in his underclassman years but he’s not a leader. The whole lot follows the herd right into bad loss after bad loss.

IIRC Langford drew a charge against O$U.

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

I just looked at the box and saw fitzner was 0 for 4 from three. What does he shoot about 10%. I simply cannot believe how far off they were on this guy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He needs to be flash frozen and stored next to Ted Williams’ head until future medicine finds a cure for bad shooting. 

So as much as Green drives me up the wall with his decision making, he seems to care and want to win here. Smith has the worst body language I've ever seen from a college kid. If he wants to win here, great stay, if he doesn't get out, transfer. If the stuff being said about him int he locker room are true, why is he getting any minutes. 

10 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Smiths dad is a big crean fan, I’d be surprised if Justin Smith returned to IU next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2/3 of Creans 2019 recruits are 6’7” small forwards. It would be a Creanian move to add Smith, another 6’7”  small forward.

I just looked at the box and saw fitzner was 0 for 4 from three. What does he shoot about 10%. I simply cannot believe how far off they were on this guy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He never misses in practice.

This is Al throwing it up over his head.... Right?
Ridiculous. We look like clowns. That was embarrassing as hell.

Yes that’s the play. I use that same move on the child, out in the driveway. After seeing Al use it, I’m going to shelve it and use more push offs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app