Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

Why would Jake not be returning? A guy rated that low coming out of high school certainly didn’t expect big minutes his freshman year, right?

The only thing I can guess is that he’s putting in the effort day in / day out and sees low effort guys (Smith) getting all the minutes. 

So, I don’t know where to put this man. Move it if needed. After the last game I claimed I was considering selling my tickets to the Wisconsin game. I figured I’d give it a week and see if they could make improvements to their attitudes. Nah. So I’m officially putting them on the market. Sec J row 16 seats 7&8. Looking for $70 a piece. That’s what I paid. I’m not giving up on the guys and will watch all the games but, I’m not willing to pay the type of money it takes for me to get down to you from up north. I don’t want to see it. I won’t pay for the lodging, food, drinks, souvenirs. No way. Message me if any of you want them. I don’t have a clue how to receive messages, but I’ll figure it out. I can’t believe this is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, rcs29 said:

Just listened to Deron's interview post-game. 2 things: 1) I really like that guy 2) He said he has 2 more years here so hopefully that means he won't be leaving early as has been suggested.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

How does he have two more years here?

5 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

So, I don’t know where to put this man. Move it if needed. After the last game I claimed I was considering selling my tickets to the Wisconsin game. I figured I’d give it a week and see if they could make improvements to their attitudes. Nah. So I’m officially putting them on the market. Sec J row 16 seats 7&8. Looking for $70 a piece. That’s what I paid. I’m not giving up on the guys and will watch all the games but, I’m not willing to pay the type of money it takes for me to get down to you from up north. I don’t want to see it. I won’t pay for the lodging, food, drinks, souvenirs. No way. Message me if any of you want them. I don’t have a clue how to receive messages, but I’ll figure it out. I can’t believe this is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My man, I wish you the best of luck but I don't see how anyone is going to pay $70 for those. 

6 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Anyone see Justin’s dad back on Twitter bashing Archie? Wonder who pops is getting that from. Smith needs to hit the road

Smith may or may not have to go.  I have no facts to say so one way or the other. I read things about Justin possibly being a locker room issue but have no idea if that is true. I do think, however, that we cannot hold him accountable for his dads actions.

Lonzo Ball was known to be a coachable college kid but his dad was possibly the worst “player father”in the history of college basketball.  Sometimes the kid cannot control the dad.

My man, I wish you the best of luck but I don't see how anyone is going to pay $70 for those. 

Well stubhub said they were an excellent deal! I’m going to put them back on there as well. Originally they were like $56 plus the fees brought it to 70 per ticket, which at the time was a steal. Checked into selling them back on there today and they would still be by far the cheapest in that general area.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Smith may or may not have to go.  I have no facts to say so one way or the other. I read things about Justin possibly being a locker room issue but have no idea if that is true. I do think, however, that we cannot hold him accountable for his dads actions.

Lonzo Ball was known to be a coachable college kid but his dad was possibly the worst “player father”in the history of college basketball.  Sometimes the kid cannot control the dad.

You could be right, but his play on the court tells me otherwise. I just don’t want that type of potential cancer in the locker room. Will be interesting to see what happens this offseason

3 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

Well stubhub said they were an excellent deal! I’m going to put them back on there as well. Originally they were like $56 plus the fees brought it to 70 per ticket, which at the time was a steal. Checked into selling them back on there today and they would still be by far the cheapest in that general area.

With fees included the CHEAPEST Stubhub UNC at Duke ticket is $2,328! 

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

You could be right, but his play on the court tells me otherwise. I just don’t want that type of potential cancer in the locker room. Will be interesting to see what happens this offseason

Agree, if he is a cancer, which I don’t know, I say adios.

I just wouldn’t base it on his dad.

In Archie’s 2nd year he has managed to lose the players, lose the season and lose the fans. Not exactly a stellar resume.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners
Somebody told me the genral non message board fan base is still with him. Could be wrong though. But not watching has been very stress free I will say. No reason to watch til next year imo

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

Those are some of the best seats in the house. Someone will snatch them up. Those bad boys would comfortably go $200+ apiece in a good year. 

(They’re going for over $200 apiece for Purdue about 10 rows up from you fwiw)

Looks like Papa Smith deleted some tweets unless I’m missing something. 

He can hit the friggin road. Absolutely cancerous to have someone like that in or around a program, whether the son mirrors that behavior or not. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Looks like Papa Smith deleted some tweets unless I’m missing something. 

He can hit the friggin road. Absolutely cancerous to have someone like that in or around a program, whether the son mirrors that behavior or not. 

Papa Smith actually makes some good points.  I have an inside source that tells me the coaches have been running drills in which they have Justin shoot the ball 16 feet, from 18 feet out, over and over.

Just now, DChoosier said:

Papa Smith actually makes some good points.  I have an inside source that tells me the coaches have been running drills in which they have Justin shoot the ball 16 feet, from 18 feet out, over and over.

It’s not the content I have a problem with, it’s spouting it on a public forum for everyone to read. It helps nothing or nobody.