Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

I’m no Crean fan but remember how hard his first year “rag-tag” team played even though they had little chance of winning many games.  We would have at least 3-4 more wins this year by simply playing that hard.  
Would watch that 100 times out of 100 over this bulls**t of a team!

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Treesh said:

This roster is lacking talent. If Archie wasn’t here and Crean still was, just imagine how badly we would be then. 

No Roneo, no Robert. Relying on Green and Smith and Morgan.

Enough talent not lose 10 of the last 11.  Enough talent to at least ride the early big wins into the tournament without a complete collapse.  We need to stop the damn excuses.

2 minutes ago, mark1981 said:

This is worse. They shouldn't be this bad. Crean's first years were void of talent. This is all poor preparation and effort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

This roster is lacking talent. If Archie wasn’t here and Crean still was, just imagine how badly we would be then. 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Roster was good enough to go 12-2....

It was until we got exposed. Injuries, effort, shooting woes. There’s lot of blame to go around, but you can’t deny the fact that this isn’t the talent that gets Indiana back to where we are suppose to be. 

How can these guys play D1 ball and not be able to shoot with even the slightest consistency??? Is our weight training program just ruining these guys shots and throwing off their muscle memory? There's gotta be a reason for this. I could shoot backwards from half court blindfolded and hit 2-17. I know this isn't the biggest concern but my God it's bewildering .

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It was until we got exposed. Injuries, effort, shooting woes. There’s lot of blame to go around, but you can’t deny the fact that this isn’t the talent that gets Indiana back to where we are suppose to be. 

I agree, but this team has more talent than a lot of the teams they are losing to.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Just stop. There is no way anyone can say "oh we'd be so much worse if Crean was still coaching". Cause this team flat out sucks and so does the Coaching Crean isn't here anymore so stop trying to put a positive spin on it.

Just now, CandyStripers said:

Just stop. There is no way anyone can say "oh we'd be so much worse if Crean was still coaching". Cause this team flat out sucks and so does the Coaching Crean isn't here anymore so stop trying to put a positive spin on it.

Hey, well at least next year may be even worse. There’s your negative spin. 

Jerome Hunter and Race Thompson have been gone the entire year. This team started 12-2 without those two players. Hunter would’ve been huge for this team. That can’t be denied. This team started 12-2 though. They’re now 13-12. That’s not a talent issue. That’s a coaching issue