Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

Well Cubs spring training starts next week. Maybe a light at the end of the tunnel? In all seriousness though. I really want an explanation at the end of the year from Archie and Fred explaining what happened to this team. 

1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

Hoosier Guy.

Current odds on landing Brooks?

Keion is going to be at a real basketball game tonight. I’m sure he’s thankful for that. To your question, 50/50 on a commitment. Him and TJD are good friends. However, this product can’t be appealing

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

Sorry to say ...but this effort is going to have me rooting for UK. My daughter graduated from UK. I’ll root for them because of her. Looks like the coach and cats give a damn down there.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

They say here's the expectations, either you meet them or we'll find someone who will.  They don't don't make frigging excuses, they don't give free passes.  Do it or get the hell out.

2 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

Sorry to say ...but this effort is going to have me rooting for UK. My daughter graduated from UK. I’ll root for them because of her. Looks like the coach and cats give a damn down there.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

OK bye.

If Kentucky was playing against the University of ISIS, I'd root for U of ISIS.

Keion is going to be at a real basketball game tonight. I’m sure he’s thankful for that. To your question, 50/50 on a commitment. Him and TJD are good friends. However, this product can’t be appealing

So your saying you really don’t know? Because I thought it was a done deal for you not all that long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Free Jake!!

Just now, HoosierCoop said:

A tournament spot was ours to lose and we did it
Another 5* was ours to land and I’m sure we lost it.
BS! BS! BS!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

And instead of accountability, we'll make excuses and give free passes.

2 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

I’m trying to remember if I was this embarrassed in a team in Creans first couple years

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’m no Crean fan but remember how hard his first year “rag-tag” team played even though they had little chance of winning many games.  We would have at least 3-4 more wins this year by simply playing that hard.  

2 minutes ago, mark1981 said:

This is worse. They shouldn't be this bad. Crean's first years were void of talent. This is all poor preparation and effort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

This roster is lacking talent. If Archie wasn’t here and Crean still was, just imagine how badly we would be then. 

No Roneo, no Robert. Relying on Green and Smith and Morgan.