Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

1 minute ago, Deserthoozier said:

It’s time to make a point, no starters play here until the end.

May as well, we're getting humiliated anyway yet again.  Of course, that won't happen and Smith will continue to get way too many minutes and Fitzner will continue to get any minutes at all.

Our defensive positioning on the bucket underneath against Smith and the three pointer afterwards was so bad it is almost funnny.  Smith goes right to the guys left shoulder and almost said “please, spin right to the basket”.  The negativity is getting old but so is this play after a year and a half. National Champinship team.....Not even close but enough talent to not look like this.

“I’m so embarrassed, we couldn’t do didly squat! Playoffs!!”

Even rebuild teams like the early Bennett teams and others that were down trodden showed some desire and discipline!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I said when we hired Archie I felt like I was kicked in the nuts. I had know idea it would be this bad however.

You did not like it? People keep saying he was a home run who everyone wanted.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, colonel06 said:

“I’m so embarrassed, we couldn’t do didly squat! Playoffs!!”

Even rebuild teams like the early Bennett teams and others that were down trodden showed some desire and discipline!!

But Coach K started out 0-100. Don’t ever forget that.

You did not like it? People keep saying he was a home run who everyone wanted.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No at the time I thought I made an @$$ of myself by acting the way I did. I thought we were going to land a big name coach. I was not happy with the hire of CAM . I drank a little koolaid when we landed Romeo’s class.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Free Jake!!

In my opinion I just think players have mailed it in. They don’t give a damn because they may be aware of changes that are happening with behind the scenes stuff...I can definitely see this being a matter of Archie is still recruiting players for next year as replacements, and guys know it. (of course it’s not my place to name names and speculate). This team’s  effort, attitude, heart, you name it is ridiculous.