Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

I remember watching the Cubs a few years back when they were really struggling down the stretch of a season in which they were supposed to be contenders. It looked like many of the players just didn't care. Bob Brenly, the analyst at the time, said: "This is a dead-a$$ team." 

Folks, this is a dead-a$$ team. 

I’m sorry but I have a hard time believing Archie told everyone at half “ok let’s go play like a bunch of lazy a@@es this half!!”

Intensity is nil and that’s a player issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, all the players and not the coach?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m sorry but I have a hard time believing Archie told everyone at half “ok let’s go play like a bunch of lazy a@@es this half!!”

Well then it's up to him to sit those lazy a@@es. This is the thing that pisses me off the most

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

I just threw up in my mouth for the 10th time out of the last 11 games. Horrible! There is no offensive. No movement anywhere. You can’t say this isn’t coach related. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

It's on him to get through to them.  He's the coach, everything ultimately falls on him.