Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Murphy took Fitzner’s lunch, beat him over the head with it, then fed it to his dog. 

He has been giving pretty good effort today, but he’s just not strong/good enough to play especially against a team like Minnesota. 

Yep.  He's hustling but just woefully over matched.  That, and he can't do the ONE thing he was supposed to be good at (shoot).

Murphy took Fitzner’s lunch, beat him over the head with it, then fed it to his dog. 
He has been giving pretty good effort today, but he’s just not strong/good enough to play especially against a team like Minnesota. 
Murphy just backs Smith down and shoots over him with no resistance. I would like for neither of them to not see the floor the rest of the year. Only one I think is strong enough to guard Murphy is race but we will probably never know

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just now, maharkn said:

Murphy just backs Smith down and shoots over him with no resistance. I would like for neither of them to not see the floor the rest of the year. Only one I think is strong enough to guard Murphy is race but we will probably never know

100% agree with that. Smith isn’t the answer either. Deron probably can be, but either they’re saving his 3 fouls for the 2nd half or he’s hurt.

100% agree with that. Smith isn’t the answer either. Deron probably can be, but either they’re saving his 3 fouls for the 2nd half or he’s hurt.
Forgot about Davis. Has the tom Pritchard disease. Officials love calling fouls on him

There have been very little successful adjustments made at halftime this year from this coaching staff and team. The confidence that I have for anything positive happening this half, is pretty dim. I’ve tried to stay positive the last few years but I’m running out patience. This staff has been out coached the last 2 months. No confidence anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This has turned into a truly disappointing season. I can't imagine there not being some roster turnover. Nothing against any of the kids on the team, but the pieces do not fit. Between now and next year, we need to add size, shooting, and a little attitude.

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

I’ve been watching the Hoosiers since the mid 1960’s. I don’t recall a more disappointing season than this one.the depth that IU has sunk to this year is unfathomable.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Sad but true.  It's not simply the losing, but the consistently pisspoor play.

Sad, sad state of affairs!  Trying to be optimistic, but not certain when we won’t be in ‘rebuilding’ year into the future. Like in football, we’ve been rebuilding for 20 years.  Rutgers is gonna get some comp for bottom of the barrel.