Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

I’m trying really hard not to ride the “bash Smith” train but that effort for the rebound against Murphy was sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Samuel Jackson said in Pulp Fic. (again:):
“I’m trying really hard here Ringo, I really am!”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ok...I understand Smith getting a long runway due to lack of options, but I can’t fathom how Fitzner gets any time! Coaching getting some deep scrutiny in this one.
Fitzner did not hurt the team when he was in there. Smith has hurt the team when he was on the court.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Surprised...

Crazy banked 3s, Morgan picking up fouls 93 feet from the hoop, Fitz giving up and 1s like Oprah passing out cars, and we’re just going about our business of getting man handled. Murphy is playing like a dawg and we’re just kind of on the same floor.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

Fitzner did not hurt the team when he was in there. Smith has hurt the team when he was on the court.

Murphy took Fitzner’s lunch, beat him over the head with it, then fed it to his dog. 

He has been giving pretty good effort today, but he’s just not strong/good enough to play especially against a team like Minnesota. 

3 minutes ago, maharkn said:

If playing 4 on 5 isn’t hurting a team in your view, the have at it!