Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Just heard Dakich say he has the Purdue game too. Ugh.

"No one eats their own like IU, so I'm going to spend the entire broadcast trashing IU."

He’s a complete joke and I can’t stand him. He’s right about our usage of Romeo though. Archie’s offense continues to be really bad

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Another opportunity for ESPN and Dakich to rip us to shreds on TV. Gotta love that for recruiting

I agree with what Dakich is saying but thinking of Brooks hearing this for two hours is not good. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Just heard Dakich say he has the Purdue game too. Ugh.

"No one eats their own like IU, so I'm going to spend the entire broadcast trashing IU."

Might as well wear a PUke shirt like Benson used to.

Just now, MoyeNeeded said:

He is not saying anything that isn't absolutely true. Any knowledge of the game and you can see that.

His accuracy had nothing to do with my post. So don’t come at me with “knowledge of the game” crap

14 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I’ve never felt this strongly about a player before but I want Smith gone. I can’t stand his effort or his progression. I don’t care about his athleticism. I think he’s a huge problem on this team. He can be gone yesterday

Reminds me a little of Jeremy Hollowell. So much potential, but something is off.

Edited by DJ Candypants
Grammer

Just being honest here, but in my opinion, the #1 mismatch in this marriage is Romeo. Sometimes a matchup just doesn’t work. The #2 mismatch I see is Archie to Romeo. Somewhere, the communication has just point blank failed. It ain’t working. As far as team chemistry goes, sometimes the star is the chemistry problem, rather than guys reacting negatively to the stars presence.

1 minute ago, colonel06 said:

He would like nothing more than to sing their praises if they gave him any reason.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Absolutely. Dakich is hard on IU because he wants them to be good again. He doesn’t hate IU. I’ve never understood that premise