Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

Romeo deserves a lot of blame too. He's a very passive player. 

Yeah every coach and player has to see what they are doing it isn’t working. Whether it’s the players not listening or the coaches not changing something has to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

IU has no chance to win basketball games if Romeo isn’t the main guy. Dakich is right with his insanity analogy. It’s the perfect description

Romeo has to WANT to be the main guy too. Not really seeing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously these made 3’s by Minnesota are ridiculous, but this IU team is softer than Charmin...I guarantee it drives Archie nuts to not have guys get mean and play with freakin passion and the refuse to lose attitude. Everything looks so half-a**. It’s frustrating to see us play all these teams who have no name recruits play with fire and beat us up. In my opinion, changes are probably gonna be made, and players know it, so in the back of their minds maybe the rest of this season is just Meh to them. 

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

Another opportunity for ESPN and Dakich to rip us to shreds on TV. Gotta love that for recruiting

Just heard Dakich say he has the Purdue game too. Ugh.

"No one eats their own like IU, so I'm going to spend the entire broadcast trashing IU."

Just now, VO5 said:

Another opportunity for ESPN and Dakich to rip us to shreds on TV. Gotta love that for recruiting

Truth!  Dakich is really fueling the anti-IU fire here. While there’s truth to what he’s saying, no other announcer would go off so unevenly. Still picking his bone.