Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Minnesota 2/16/19 2pm ESPN2

I’ve never felt this strongly about a player before but I want Smith gone. I can’t stand his effort or his progression. I don’t care about his athleticism. I think he’s a huge problem on this team. He can be gone yesterday

Dakich is right about Langford's usage. The fact that he almost always catches the ball standing still is terrible. That's partly his fault and partly Archie's, but it needs to be fixed.

Honestly that’s all he knows. Romeo that is. That’s the way high school was for him. Problem is college is different and what he is doing is not working. Agree though it’s on both of them to change that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

So disappointing that Archie has no idea how to use Romeo. That’s a red flag IMO

Archie needs to hire an assistant that is an offense guru.  He may work out but it’s clear he has no idea how to coach offense.

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

IU has no chance to win basketball games if Romeo isn’t the main guy. Dakich is right with his insanity analogy. It’s the perfect description

Romeo deserves a lot of blame too. He's a very passive player.