Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

The IU Player Who I Yell at the Most on TV Is:

2 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

I am sure I will get slammed for saying that since he is Mr Basketball, Top mock draft lotto pick, etc... but I yell at him (on TV) the 2nd most of anybody on this team...

Just curious since I yell at Romeo the fourth most, after DeVonte Green, Evan Fitzner, and Justin Smith more:

Who's your number 1 most yelled at ahead of Romeo?  :)

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Just curious since I yell at Romeo the fourth most, after DeVonte Green, Evan Fitzner, and Justin Smith more:

Who's your number 1 most yelled at ahead of Romeo?  :)

Justin Smith... and it really isn't close....

I like Devonte MUCH more than most... I do yell at him from time to time but he seems like a net-positive to me.

Fitzner is what he is and doesn't see the floor as often so he doesn't usually catch my ire! LOL

For me it is

1.) Justin Smith.... I try to give him credit when he makes a drive or a dunk but pretty much everything else he does drives me crazy.

2.) Romeo.... 

I am sure I will get slammed for saying that since he is Mr Basketball, Top mock draft lotto pick, etc... but I yell at him (on TV) the 2nd most of anybody on this team... He gets his points quietly and we would for sure be worse without him this year... but he is also very costly in my opinion... his turnovers are bad... very bad, his basketball IQ was once considered a strength but I don't see it being very good. He doesn't know where to go with the ball, he doesn't move without the ball, and he has hero mentality.

If we are down and making a comeback, we get it to down 3 I bet there is a 99% chance he is shooting a 3 the next time down the floor. Sometimes they fall but more often they don't and they end the momentum we had up to that point in the comeback. He fumbles easy passes, he doesn't make crisp passes and telegraphs where every pass is going before he passes it.... I think he is uber talented and will eventually be a great NBA player even, but he needs work.... and I would not blame him nor be upset if he gets that work while making millions.

Smith, offensively.  He’s just not an instinctive basketball player. He has to see it, and then process it before he reacts. You can literally watch his gears turning. Completely negates any athletic advantage he brings to a matchup. I feel bad for the kid. A lot, not all, of the criticism he gets for effort looks to me like late reaction from poor instincts. 

Morgan, defensively. Way too many inexcusable misreads for a player who’s played as much as he has.