Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IU vs OSU 2/10/19

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Does anybody think these guys even want to be there?  They sure don’t act like it

That's what I can't figure out. 13-11 doesn't look good, but I think the tournament is still there if we stop farting around and play hard and win some games -- especially with this stretch at home. ... Even Bonner said most had us in until the Iowa loss ... But this is a dead-a$$ team. They just seem as if they don't care. 

Just now, schoosier said:

Smith is just not a good ball player. How his minutes aren’t given to others on the bench just baffles me. 

It should tell you about the lack of depth behind him. Let’s be honest, Jerome Hunter being out all season has been a huge loss. He likely starts over Smith and Smith is a energy guy off the bench. 

Just now, Old Friend said:

Is there anyone left who still thinks we "need" DeVonte Green?  He is easily the most careless player I have ever seen and I cannot stand to watch him.   

I’d argue Smith is much more careless. But they both are up there for sure