Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IU vs OSU 2/10/19

Seems like we’ve had our own ruckus right here on the forum.
A miserable a** team effort and coaching will do that.
Thing is..... doesn’t seem the Hoosiers have found the bottom YET!
Despicable.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, Bowhunter said:

I would love to know the 3. It may shed some light on this season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Free Jake!!

I would too, but that poster on HSN has already said he won't name names. He did say after what I posted that he hoped the fact that CAM is still recruiting other 2019s that it would mean a couple of guys were getting the boot. I have my own thoughts as to 2 of the players involved but I'm not in the know by any means and I could be completely wrong as one of my guesses was in the post game presser so who knows.

I would love to know the 3. It may shed some light on this season.

Free Jake!!

If I were a guessing man from interactions I have seen at games my three would include some variations of Juwan, Justin, and Deron. I don’t see Romeo in that but wouldn’t be surprised based on how the game went down. Green could be another. But I am betting on two of the big guys.

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

If I were a guessing man from interactions I have seen at games my three would include some variations of Juwan, Justin, and Deron.

I would say that Green, Smith and Davis have all had some issues this season with teammates. Davis and Green are close I do know that. I don't know what happened yesterday. 

I would say that Green, Smith and Davis have all had some issues this season with teammates. Davis and Green are close I do know that. I don't know what happened yesterday. 

Yep I thought about that and know Green and Davis are close. If Davis was included, Green might have. Or vice versa. Maybe Al or someone said something to Green. Or Juwan said something to Smith or Davis. Some of the guys on the team are too cool for school. They wouldn’t have handled someone speaking up to them from the team. Personally I think CAM needed that more than anything. But you get to see daily interactions. I have only seen 9 games in person this year. Weirdest team I can remember.

I have no idea what happened or who was involved in the altercation. I will just say that with only one guess, I would go with Smith (he seems to always be getting butt hurt and defensive because his teammates often holler at him). The second player would be Green. The third player (because he tried to get in the middle of it to end the stupidity) would be Juwan. I could also see something between Langford and Smith, as I’ve heard rumors there are issues between them...and possibly Phinisee stepping in to defend his friend. 

But, without knowing a thing, I’m guessing Green was involved and maybe Smith. Davis may have stepped in as it seems he may be tight with Green. 

What I’m really saying is, who freaking knows? This team is falling apart if they’re shoving each other after games, so it could be anyone. 

3 minutes ago, ray said:

I have no idea what happened or who was involved in the altercation. I will just say that with only one guess, I would go with Smith (he seems to always be getting butt hurt and defensive because his teammates often holler at him). The second player would be Green. The third player (because he tried to get in the middle of it to end the stupidity) would be Juwan. I could also see something between Langford and Smith, as I’ve heard rumors there are issues between them...and possibly Phinisee stepping in to defend his friend. 

But, without knowing a thing, I’m guessing Green was involved and maybe Smith. Davis may have stepped in as it seems he may be tight with Green. 

What I’m really saying is, who freaking knows? This team is falling apart if they’re shoving each other after games, so it could be anyone. 

This team needs a little more fight or to play with some anger. It can't hurt

Smith and Romeo are constantly bickering on the court after one of them messes up on the offensive end - at least that’s been my read. Maybe it’s positive communication, but it certainly doesn’t look that way...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

5 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Smith and Romeo are constantly bickering on the court after one of them messes up on the offensive end - at least that’s been my read. Maybe it’s positive communication, but it certainly doesn’t look that way...

There was an instance in the MSU game where Romeo had a turnover and was walking back down the court. Justin Smith was faced away from the camera talking to him but you can read Romeo's lip "don't f##### touch (or talk) to me". I'll see if I can find the clip.

20 minutes ago, ray said:

Green was in the post game presser. I'm really doubting Archie would send him out if he was involved in a scuffle with emotions running high. 

I would say Juwan, Smith and Romeo. Romeo and Smith clearly don't like each other and Morgan is trying to be the leader at this point so him stepping in makes a lot of sense. 

2 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Green was in the post game presser. I'm really doubting Archie would send him out if he was involved in a scuffle with emotions running high. 

I would say Juwan, Smith and Romeo...although I guess it wouldn't surprise me Davis was involved. 

Romeo was also in the presser.  I am not aware of where Archie is in the time between the end of the game and the start of the press conferences. Would he have necessarily seen the scuffle?

12 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I'm sure some people will say this is reading too much into social media, but after the MSU game Romeo posted a pic of himself fired up during the game.  Justin Smith's comment was "Emotion. Nice"  

Just seemed like a strange comment to me.

2 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

I'm sure some people will say this is reading too much into social media, but after the MSU game Romeo posted a pic of himself fired up during the game.  Justin Smith's comment was "Emotion. Nice"  

Just seemed like a strange comment to me.

Aside from the comment being strange how often does Smith show emotion? After a mistake he jogs back seemingly half the time.