Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IU vs OSU 2/10/19

This game probably cost us Brooks! I believe this is why He didn’t commit earlier as predicted. He saw what many of us predicted. It’s not good folks!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I wouldnt doubt we dont get him now.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This game probably cost us Brooks! I believe this is why He didn’t commit earlier as predicted. He saw what many of us predicted. It’s not good folks!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If only getting beat by Rutgers would have cost us Romeo. Amiright?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Start the game down 11-2 and Smith comes out. We get on a little run and he comes back in only for us to get further behind. It’s painfully obvious that he needs to sit and maybe come off the bench. He and a green go through stretches that are just too much to overcome. This team also doesn’t know the game of basketball. Hopefully they’re doing much better in the classroom.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

And yet Archie then starts Smith in the second half, because his name is on the laminated starter card, and we start out with 2 points in 5 minutes.  I DON’T GET IT.

1 minute ago, Ryno6284 said:

Green is the best and worst passer on this team, if that is possible!

He is the best like what for 2 minutes? If that, then he turns around is the worst fr the rest of the time on the court. 

In the last four home games, we have led for a COMBINED 5 minutes and 30 seconds. Let that sink in...

Maybe the worst shooting team I have ever witnessed. Lack an overall toughness and junk yard dog mentality that is required to win in the big ten. I am an Archie supporter, and think he will ultimately succeed here, but I have to admit I am noticing some very questionable things regarding in game adjustments, play calls (especially out of timeouts, out of bounds) and choices regarding rotation. 

I think it is apparent that for us to win, Davis has to be healthy and playing. The offense moves much differently when he is in the game, and having a big man who can distribute like he can in the high low is key. 

11 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

So what??   His playmaking doesn't help and his good far outweighs his bad.  You don't need that kid.  You need him to disappear. Take the last play for example  He never looked for anyone else.  Never attempted to make a slice cut to the middle of the floor to find someone open.  A completely selfish play that had almost no chance to succeed.

Turned it over with a garbage pass to Morgan's feet on a critical possession late.  He was only given credit for 2 TO's, but he was responsible for at least 4.

Indiana is 4-9 in the Big Ten with him (and yes, I know he missed 3 games).  The football team has been 5-7 the last 2 seasons with Ramsey and you're still on his bandwagon despite his being 106th in the country in YPA.    Maybe you and I look at things that differently; but I don't see "need" in that kid at all.

Without Green's two threes we don't even have a chance to tie it at the buzzer. You're a big Phinisee guy. Well, he had zero assists again today. Today, he had 5 points, 2 rebounds and 0 assists on 2/9 shooting. That makes 2 of the last 3 games without an assist. You're not going to do well when your starting point guard has zero assists. Against Michigan State he fouled out with 0 points, 0 assists and 2 rebounds. I don't see you throwing any blame his way for recent struggles despite him being MIA. Keep that same energy when players you like crap the bed too. 

3 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

He is the best like what for 2 minutes? If that, then he turns around is the worst fr the rest of the time on the court. 

He makes passes no one else makes, both bad and good. I can't explain it!

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

“Led the team in turnovers” ......along with the 3 other guys that had the same amount of turnovers and similar FG%. Lol come on man. Same post, different game. 

You're right, he tied for the team lead in turnovers.  So much better.

What's said is a person can post that exact same thing about Green after every game, and be right more often than not.