Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IU vs OSU 2/10/19

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

He makes a flashy pass sometimes, but he's not a good player by any stretch.

That can be said about a number of our players. We're a team that desperately needs shooting and he's shooting 44% from 3 during conference play. What other option do we have? Rob started off well but in conference play he's averaging 5.8/2.7/2.1 on 31/30/67 shooting splits. 

He’s toast. Too many minutes and playing him at center has killed him. Notice his shot is off, not seemingly hustling, not diving after balls. He has nothing to give.

Completely disagree. He looks a little hurt, but he’s giving it his all. I’ve seen him dive for at least 3 loose balls and he had 10 rebounds at the 12 minute mark. That’s all effort.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

We need to lose about 4 guys on this roster. That’s all I’ll say

Has it been stated anywhere how many guys can be cut loose without risking a tourney ban due to low APR scores? Asking for a friend

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Has it been stated anywhere how many guys can be cut loose without risking a tourney ban due to low APR scores? Asking for a friend

Honestly I’m not sure