Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IU vs OSU 2/10/19

1 minute ago, pumpfake said:

I was thi king that was a dumb foul to commit with less than 2 seconds left, but it was a good foul since they weren't in the bonus.

I think that was what Archie was screaming from the bench to Rob on the ball defense.

I think part of the problem is Romeo never doing much once he has the ball since he's not very good at creating combined with Green and Smith thinking they need to shoot or drive every time they touch the ball in motion. Morgans tired..we've rode that horse into the ground by surrounding him with bad basketball players for 2 years (for the most part)

1 minute ago, pumpfake said:

When's the last time Morgan played an entire half with no points and no fouls?

He’s toast. Too many minutes and playing him at center has killed him. Notice his shot is off, not seemingly hustling, not diving after balls. He has nothing to give.

A coach at the Y could design a better half court offense than we run.   Even our spacing is bad.   Wrong guys taking shots....and it's the same guy (Green) every game.  Smith shouldn't be shooting or driving as much as he does; and we only get in transition off long rebounds or steals.   I heard "ball movement" all week, and that's not happening (again, Green.  The ball sticks when it gets to him pretty frequently; but he's not alone)

How does Morgan go get 35 against Butler and can't do a thing this season in the Big Ten?  He's better with Davis on the floor with him; but damn our offense is bad.  I'd take Smith off the floor and put Davis ON the floor to start.  

2 minutes ago, schoosier said:

He’s toast. Too many minutes and playing him at center has killed him. Notice his shot is off, not seemingly hustling, not diving after balls. He has nothing to give.

This is absolutely true. I feel bad. I think his spirit is broke now.