Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IU vs OSU 2/10/19

I wish both Smith and Green were going thru Sr Day this year. Both may be in my top 10 most frustrating players ever at IU. To have 2 on one team sums up this entire year. Neither would play on a great team.

So typical ... Down 9 early. We tighten up the D, have some decent possessions on offense and work it down to 2 ... Then we forget all that and it's back up to 7 -- and an OSU possession from 9 or 10. 

We just cannot ever sustain any run of success -- if you can even call it success. 

Just now, IUfan_Charlie said:

Archie's offensive system is just awful. I understand we don't have the best players but jesus. Romeo has been stuck in the corner/wing with Green dribbling the air out of the ball for the last several minutes. 

It really is. I think he puts way too much emphasis on getting the ball inside. That’s why you see guys passing up wide open 3s. They’re thinking too much and it’s making them stiff.

Also why the F are guys like Smith and Green taking most of our shots. We need to run actual plays. Where is the lob for romeo? How about stagger screens for him? Plays for Juwan other than giving it to him in the post? I don’t understand it

Devonte should be restricted to 3 dribbles per touch! He becomes a black hole when he dribbles more than 3, and so far no points per possession this game!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, hoosierdogg said:

Fitzner passes the three pointer, then gets blocked on a layup...smh

Indiana couldn’t even teach him a basic pump fake under the basket. He only knows it 25’ from the hoop. Along with more than half of our other players, just terrible b-ball IQ.