Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ALASKA HOOSIER

IU vs IOWA 02/07/19 GAME THREAD!

21 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

I still cant figure out how we gave him a grant in the first place. I would say no gead transfers unless all other options are off the table.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It depends on the grad transfer.  Should we have brought in someone that averaged 5 points a game in a much less competitive conference? No. Especially when his points per game decreased each of the three years he attended St Mary’s.

I do think, however, we might need a grad transfer (if a talented one is available)  next year as I cringe to think of this team next year without Romeo and Morgan.  Maybe Hunter can pick up somewhat for Romeo and TJD is surely talented but is a freshman TJD better than a senior Morgan?  Maybe but I would not bet on it.

It depends on the grad transfer.  Should we have brought in someone that averaged 5 points a game in a much less competitive conference? No. Especially when his points per game decreased each of the three years he attended St Mary’s.
I do think, however, we might need a grad transfer (if a talented one is available)  next year as I cringe to think of this team next year without Romeo and Morgan.  Maybe Hunter can pick up somewhat for Romeo and TJD is surely talented but is a freshman TJD better than a senior Morgan?  Maybe but I would not bet on it.

You need talent, no doubt, but I would argue attitude is more important. Will the attitude change next year? If so there is enough talent to earn a tournament invite. If it’s still the same we’re looking at the bottom third of the Big Ten and a losing record.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

On 2/8/2019 at 10:05 AM, Stuhoo said:

At the game last night. I’ll kick in with more comments later, but I’ll start with this:

Was close enough to the court to see body language and player reactions, and two guys stood out to me as players who truly love being on McCracken Court:

Al Durham and Jake Forrester.

If I had never seen any of these players before, at the end of warmups I would have tabbed Al Durham as my favorite player. When the final buzzer sounded that opinion would have been completely cemented.

Bumpity bumpity bump bump BUMP.