Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ALASKA HOOSIER

IU vs IOWA 02/07/19 GAME THREAD!

The biggest issue I have with Archie is his lineups at times. I get we’re in foul trouble, but Fitz and Forrester? This is a recipe for disaster. Can’t have those 2 on the court. I’d rather play Juwan with 4 fouls 

The biggest issue I have with Archie is his lineups at times. I get we’re in foul trouble, but Fitz and Forrester? This is a recipe for disaster. Can’t have those 2 on the court. I’d rather play Juwan with 4 fouls 
He needs to play juan right now this is the game right here imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Mods can we get the hammer out on some of these kids?

All of you need to relax. You sound ridiculous. You can disagree with the product on the floor and be disappointed or even mad, but this is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Please let's not ban different opinions 

7 minutes ago, A.j. Nigh said:

Actually 3 of his 4 fouls were horrible decisions on his part.  I love JM but his biggest weakness is decision making with bad fouls, especially when he already is in foul trouble.

Juwan really brings this foul trouble on himself. He commits a lot of dumb fouls.