Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ALASKA HOOSIER

IU vs IOWA 02/07/19 GAME THREAD!

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Perhaps he should stop playing the guys that refuse to play it thenPerhaps he should stop playing the guys that refuse to play it then

I agree with you 1000%.  

Can we make a thread where josh can just talk to himself? Broken record every single game. I don’t think anyone wants to see his crap anymore

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

But, but...Billy Donovan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that sucked. That Iowa team is going to be real good next year. They all shoot with confidence. Our rebounding failed us at key moments. You make your own luck sometimes and that Bohanon was a killer tonight.

We needed that win but I'm not too upset. We played pretty well in the 2nd. This team just doesn't have the firepower this year to do anything. Let's just make a little NIT run and get more Archie players in.

I think staying above .500 is the goal here and get an NIT berth. Just keep playing games and trying to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

Can we make a thread where josh can just talk to himself? Broken record every single game. I don’t think anyone wants to see his crap anymore

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I was responding in most every post.  Maybe you only see the side you disagree with?

2 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Need a couple snipers on next year’s team. I don’t care if they don’t have 5 stars next to their name. The ones who don’t are usually the ones who play with heart and have something to prove anyways. Jordan Bohannon was ranked as the #312 player in the country coming out of high school and look what he did to IU tonight. Dude can shoot. It’s crazy how it always ends up being those guys who end up lighting it up against us. 

Do we ever!

I just wish we had some reason to believe those shooters are on the way.

There's many ways to have a conversation.  Maybe mine isn't the most professional, but I guarantee the other side isn't either.  But I catch all the brunt.  Let's go both ways here.

Listen man, you’ve said you’ve got a lot going on in your life, and you’re clearly using this board as some kind of weird place to lash out with your feelings. It’s really annoying honestly. This isn’t the place for that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m not as upset tonight. They hit daggers at the end. We competed in the second half and a few bounces here or there, we win. We’ll beat OSU Sunday 

Yeah. A legit team just beat us. It sucks. They hit the shots good teams hit.

Well, that sucked. That Iowa team is going to be real good next year. They all shoot with confidence. Our rebounding failed us at key moments. You make your own luck sometimes and that Bohanon was a killer tonight.

Yes Iowa is going to real good next year. And we will probably be worse

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

I hope next game IU start Durham at Point. Give him a chance. Also it’s time we cut bait with Fitzner and pat him on the back.. Then Archie tells him kid I cant afford to play you anymore. Lastly, DeRon needs to start. I think a high low offense of him and Juwan could be a route to go with this struggling offense. 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

There's many ways to have a conversation.  Maybe mine isn't the most professional, but I guarantee the other side isn't either.  But I catch all the brunt.  Let's go both ways here.

You’re blatantly baiting then saying “Who? Me?” when you get called out on it. 

Not sure what else to tell you. 

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Listen man, you’ve said you’ve got a lot going on in your life, and you’re clearly using this board as some kind of weird place to lash out with your feelings. It’s really annoying honestly. This isn’t the place for that.

Fair enough.  It's really weird to me.  Results be damned, this board has their mind made up.  Anything different needs to be called out.  Maybe even banned.  Dangit.

Good night all.

Remember when everyone said we went win a B1G road game all year? Hell we might not win another home game! Nice job Archie

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

For sure. I got a little delusional after last weekends win but they are who they are. One or two more wins may be it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk