Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ALASKA HOOSIER

IU vs IOWA 02/07/19 GAME THREAD!

I hate losing period! Let's hope the second half is better defensively and we hit some shots and keep turnovers down!!!

Iowa 16-5 points off turnovers.  That is the story of the first half.  

How threes given up by Smith and Romeo? Pack line works when everyone is keyed in. It’s garbage when you have a weak link. Smith doesn’t seem like he cares though as long as he’s dunking on the other end.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Devonte Green’s thought process:

“I’m like 0 for 100 on floaters for my career. I should try it again.”

”Oh man, we have the advantage on this possession. I better chuck one up from the first row.”

”I’m pretty sure Morgan isn’t open. Hopefully his defender whiffs on the steal.”

1 minute ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

He’s not Devonte Green. That’s about it. Anderson isn’t ready and that’s where the guard depth ends. 

They're very different guards, and both have given us nothing.  To me it's a push.

Just now, Bigred3588 said:

Devonte Green’s thought process:

“I’m like 0 for 100 on floaters for my career. I should try it again.”

”Oh man, we have the advantage on this possession. I better chuck one up from the first row.”

”I’m pretty sure Morgan isn’t open. Hopefully his defender whiffs on the steal.”

"I haven't shot in the last two possessions.  Come hell or high water I'm taking this one."

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

They're very different guards, and both have given us nothing.  To me it's a push.

“Good Green” is much better than Anderson. Unfortunately, “Good Green” does not show up very often.

Lack of Defense intensity , lazy passes, and unforced turnovers keep rearing their ugly head. Iowa by 10 and Garza barely played. Too easy inside and outside for Iowa. IU just doesn’t have anyone to match up with Tyler Cook inside. Iowa’s 3 point shooters helped them extend the lead.

IU has to tighten the D and hit some shots early to make a run

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners