Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ALASKA HOOSIER

IU vs IOWA 02/07/19 GAME THREAD!

Ugh, it's the Alaksa curse.  Olivia was supposed to get this up and running since she got us a W in the Michigan State game.  If we lose tonight..............................................!

Geez, you make a small spelling error and the guy goes ballistic on you.    ALASKA - there, feeling all better are we now?  lol

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart

Ok i was on vacation with no tv and no internet during the msu game. My group planned on going somewhere for me to watch the game but i said no I am fine missing that destruction. I called my cousin with 7 to go and fount out we were close. I figured we would blow it but good job making a game. Then I find out we won and went insane lol. One of the vacation ideas was the msu game but i said no I will be pissed lol. I seriously think i am jinxed but i will definitely watch tonight but maybe I should not. Also it was the only game I have not watched or listened to since early 90s maybe even 80s.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Ugh, it's the Alaksa curse.  Olivia was supposed to get this up and running since she got us a W in the Michigan State game.  If we lose tonight..............................................!

Geez, you make a small spelling error and the guy goes ballistic on you.    ALASKA - there, feeling all better are we now?  lol

old fart- i'm sorry if i jinxed the game. you're still my everything!