Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Nike released its 2019 EYBL schedule and announced some modified game rules.

In order to prepare athletes looking to compete at the highest level, the Elite Youth Basketball League will be adopting modified game rules for the 2019 season. Highlighted changes include 9-minute quarters, a 24-second shot clock, use of the international three-point line and defensive three-second violations, also known as illegal defense.

2019 EYBL SCHEDULE

Date

Event

*April 26-28 

EYBL Session No. 1

Atlanta, GA

LakePoint Sporting Complex

May 10-12

EYBL Session No. 2 

Indianapolis, IN

Pacers Athletic Center

May 24-26 

EYBL Session No. 3 

Dallas, TX 

Drive Nation

*July 10-14

EYBL Finals @ Peach Jam

North Augusta, SC

* Live Period  

Riverview Park Activities Center

Oh man!!! I have really enjoyed EYBL. I hadn't even realized we're almost back. Too bad they moved it back a few weeks. 

Is there any indication access this year will be different than the last few years? I know they were making some changes. Also, will most of our 2020 guys be playing Nike circuit?

14 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Oh man!!! I have really enjoyed EYBL. I hadn't even realized we're almost back. Too bad they moved it back a few weeks. 

Is there any indication access this year will be different than the last few years? I know they were making some changes. Also, will most of our 2020 guys be playing Nike circuit?

Per this calendar, the EYBL event in Westfield falls during a quiet period:

https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/eligibility/recruiting/calendars/2018-19DIMBB_RecruitingCalendar.pdf

I attended this event last year, when it was in April and during an evaluation period for certified events. Grand Park was a who's who of coaches, doesn't sound like that will be the case this year.