Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) C Tre Mitchell to UMass

2 hours ago, ap2345 said:

I think it’s more likely that Moore is the one to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes forgot about him. Lots of size what happened to him and Jake getting some run together? I liked it and both contributed but Davis got healthy and Smith & Fitz got the other minutes. Maybe Arch gives it another chance?

5 hours ago, schoosier said:

With talk of Jake potentially leaving and even better odds of Smith doing the same, this recruitment makes a lot of sense. Hope Jakes stays.

Where is talk of Jake leaving coming from? Haven’t seen this anywhere other then here

Have we actually offered? I don’t see one on his Rivals page from us, but I might be missing something. 

I think they are recruiting and telling Mitchell there will be a scholarship available. They waited to offer Beverly until recently. I think this is a similar situation.

1 hour ago, VO5 said:

Where is talk of Jake leaving coming from? Haven’t seen this anywhere other then here

I made it up. He’s excited to play behind one of Indiana’s finest me first players on a very short list. 

According to the message boards, our entire team is leaving. If that's the case they may as well fire Archie.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

They are all leaving because Archie is showing them the door. He’s not going anywhere especially this year and I’ll give you 20 million reasons why.

8 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

OK then. Got a 7-footer at the game! What's the info on this kid? Didn't know the staff was looking at him. May have missed the mention.

Saw Bradford as part of a showcase event in December. Didn’t play more than 10 or 12 mins due to fouls. I wasn’t that close to him, but I would have put him at more like 6’10”. Big, thick, traditional low post 5. Looked a lot like Davis. Hands looked good. Mehlville plays a State tourney game on Tuesday night, I believe. If Archie’s looking at him I’ll go have a look.

18 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

I prefer things that are actually rumors to made up conjecture.

I was joking and read it somewhere here. I believe the rumor has been backed up based on Jakes dad tweeting. So this may not be made up conjecture although most rumors would probably fall into this.