Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RaceToTheTop

Dan Dakich during Flor/Kent game

12 minutes ago, RatpigHoosier said:

No, I’m saying that others may be reading intent into sloppy handwriting when maybe it’s just that, sloppy handwriting. If you look at the sheets, he definitely doesn’t set himself up as the Paragon of Penmanship. I’m trying to view the matter objectively, being neither a defender, opponent, nor listener of his. I actually don’t pay him any mind at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

"Paragon of Penmanship"?  Can I use that line?  I likey.

Stephen Bardo, perhaps taking a little shot at Dakich here. ... He also takes a shot at IU fans, which pisses me off a little. I never forgot about these guys. They frustrate the bejabbers out of me, but  --- and maybe I'm a fool -- I'm back every game, either watching or keeping very close tabs on what's going on ... 

So far I have heard Little Rhinna, Little Archie, little blogger boy. Does it make him feel good to talk down to people? I don't get the name calling part of it. I just listened from 12-12:30 too. 
It's what people do nowadays from the President on down with people they disagree with or don't like. It happens on this board also.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Stephen Bardo, perhaps taking a little shot at Dakich here. ... He also takes a shot at IU fans, which pisses me off a little. I never forgot about these guys. They frustrate the bejabbers out of me, but  --- and maybe I'm a fool -- I'm back every game, either watching or keeping very close tabs on what's going on ... 

Bardo needs to be more concerned about the Illinois fan base.