Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

HOLY CRAP WE WON AT MSU! THREAD

I can't imagine how this has likely changed the atmosphere at Assembly Hall against Iowa. Fans would've shown up but it most definitely will be louder after tonight. 

Iowa is gonna come in as a top 25 team after it's drubbing of Michigan last night too...The Hall will be rocking! Really hope this effort/heart carries over to a Marquette game type win.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

53 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

More and more I'm really liking this young man. Really seems to have a lot of heart. Not afraid to put in some hard work. He seems to be one of those guys that really help a program. Not the highest rated guy coming in but pretty good athlete, positive attitude, coachable, encouraging teammates, not afraid of a big moment... hope he continues his upward trajectory. 

Yeah....that was bad tonight.  B!tching about how the game was officiated when his team was called for fewer fouls and shot more FT's than Indiana.  They missed 14 FT's and got out-rebounded by 8.  Indiana had 20 OR's and it was poor officiating that cost them.   I wonder if he can hear my eyes rolling from East Lansing?

https://www.insidethehall.com/2019/02/02/video-tom-izzo-reacts-to-loss-to-indiana/

Down too many bodies in his own words. This 12 min will make you roll your eyes some more.

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

https://www.insidethehall.com/2019/02/02/video-tom-izzo-reacts-to-loss-to-indiana/
Down too many bodies in his own words. This 12 min will make you roll yours some more.

Laughing.  I saw it.  And yep.  I just shook my head again.  Yeah..MSU was down too many bodies.  Indiana would know nothing of that, would they?? 

=)

2 hours ago, Stromboli said:

Maaaan I'm so happy. Happy for our dudes, too. Hope they're hanging in Devonte's room!!

If so, Hopefully they are NOT partaking of the elixir lmao! 

15 minutes ago, jonz44 said:

More and more I'm really liking this young man. Really seems to have a lot of heart. Not afraid to put in some hard work. He seems to be one of those guys that really help a program. Not the highest rated guy coming in but pretty good athlete, positive attitude, coachable, encouraging teammates, not afraid of a big moment... hope he continues his upward trajectory. 

I've been in the Al train all along.

Can't teach heart.

6 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

I've been in the Al train all along.

Can't teach heart.

I've liked him from the beginning as well. Lately my appreciation for him has grown. Seems positive, upbeat, doesn't let mistakes destroy him... just really like his approach. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Justin Smith gets some hate but a big double double. If he could just find his groove him and Al can really help us the next couple years

To me he might be the most frustrating player on the roster.  He'll have games like this where he'll show what he could be capable of doing, and within the same game he'll have so many derp moments.