Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

HOLY CRAP WE WON AT MSU! THREAD

Wonder if we're ever gonna find out what happened to Al. Dude was in a lot of pain on the bench..... then he was back out there

I have dislocated fingers before and it seemed to be that. The way he held it, the way the docs messed with it, his reaction and seemed to point to that. Then when he came back in he had 2 fingers taped together which is often what I had done.

Gutty how he reached that hand into that mess to get that lose ball for the Romeo 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, fwgreenway said:

21 assists and 48 rebs. Wow

Focused and tough, on the road too tonight.  Maybe growing up a little this week.  Maybe learning some big life lessons.  Maybe keep going tough, smart, and strong for two more months or however much more time we get to play this season.

overjoyed because of the heart i saw.

overjoyed because it showed Archie hasn't lost the guys.

F the injury bug. we just can't get a break.

Officiating sucked (both ways) as bad as I've seen it this year.

The O moves better without Archie's scheme centering around Morgan. I'm not saying Morgan is bad (he's F'ing awesome). I'm saying Archie needs to run the offense differently using Morgan.

3 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

This needs to be the turning point. Also need Juwan to come back full strength.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

He won't be full strength the rest of the year.  He'll likely brace it up and play, but his left hand / arm will be limited.