Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ MSU- Game Thread

All I am looking for is dignity. I don't care about outcome. Play with some pride. Do something that can be built upon. PLEASE! (I never had to beg 3rd graders to give me their heart...it's worth thinking about.)

I care about outcome so I can’t say otherwise. But with Josh Langford out they are going inside all night. We have to have a plan to help Juwan Morgan out for 40 minutes. Not 12. Not 25. I am with you there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

16 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I care about outcome so I can’t say otherwise. But with Josh Langford out they are going inside all night. We have to have a plan to help Juwan Morgan out for 40 minutes. Not 12. Not 25. I am with you there.

If we leave Morgan under the basket, I don't see any way he doesn't have two fouls in the first five minutes.

I think we should start forester at the 5 to move Juwan to the 4 and keep him out of foul trouble.

I wouldn’t even mind Moore. Either way it gives us a chance to double. I know that isn’t what the Packline is about so I don’t expect it but a man can dream.

I wouldn’t even mind Moore. Either way it gives us a chance to double. I know that isn’t what the Packline is about so I don’t expect it but a man can dream.

Moore would be fine too. It’s too small of a sample but my take is that forester is the better defender and Moore is more polished on offense. Neither are juggernauts but should collectively give us 20 minutes a game at the 5 to relieve Juwan of foul concerns

Moore would be fine too. It’s too small of a sample but my take is that forester is the better defender and Moore is more polished on offense. Neither are juggernauts but should collectively give us 20 minutes a game at the 5 to relieve Juwan of foul concerns

Screw it - run both Moore and Jake at the 5 till they’re both fouled out. Gotta keep Morgan out of foul trouble, and he’s not going to stop them inside anyway.

Save Juwan!

I predict we get punched in the mouth early, fold, and never get within single digits again. They’ll run it down our throats and we won’t give a damn how terrible we look. Morgan will be in foul trouble early, Romeo not long after. We’ll have players miss bunnies and argue while MSU is dunking on the other end.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

10 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I predict we get punched in the mouth early, fold, and never get within single digits again. They’ll run it down our throats and we won’t give a damn how terrible we look. Morgan will be in foul trouble early, Romeo not long after. We’ll have players miss bunnies and argue while MSU is dunking on the other end.

But you're saying there is still a chance?

11 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Well yeah, that too.  I'm just trying out this sunshine pumping stuff :)

17 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Don't sugarcoat it, I can take the truth!