Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ MSU- Game Thread

4 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I hope Michigan State loses every game. That entire university is scum

Normally, I would agree. But I think we will need this win to be as impressive as possible. Same reason I’ve been watching Marquette and Louisville all year. 

27 minutes ago, Demo said:

Normally, I would agree. But I think we will need this win to be as impressive as possible. Same reason I’ve been watching Marquette and Louisville all year. 

IU has really good wins. They’ve got to finish the season strong though. Iowa game will tell us a lot

I’m surprised nobody is talking about the play where Morgan got hurt. The MSU player does a people’s elbow drop from the tight rope directly onto his back and shoulder and no foul is called.

Why when there is a scrum for the ball, refs swallow their whistle until they call jump ball?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m surprised nobody is talking about the play where Morgan got hurt. The MSU player does a people’s elbow drop from the tight rope directly onto his back and shoulder and no foul is called.

Why when there is a scrum for the ball, refs swallow their whistle until they call jump ball?

Great point.
I saw a tweet (which I don’t know a tweet from a squawk) that he said he was fine and carried his own luggage.

Hope that’s the case.

Everything on the internet is true.... Right?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

We’ve become conditioned as fans of a Big Ten team that it’s the norm, unless it’s in certain situations. If Morgan had been the second to the floor it would have been a foul! I really wish the Big Ten would “clean” the game up a bit.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, MikeRoberts said:

Elbow drop hell, he had him in an armbar!

4 hours ago, Demo said:

Nah, we just need to take care of our business!

I just finished watching that play. I saw nothing inherently dirty about it. All the players Including Smith and Morgan were going after the ball. I don't think people on here, would call it a dirty play if it was an IU player landing on an MSU player. I took a video of it, but I can't upload it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, LockdownD said:

Just thought I'd mention that BTN says it will reair the IU vs Michigan State game at 12:30 and 4 today. I'm going to enjoy watching today without the stress.

For those that don't have BTN or can't schedule a midday game in.