Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ MSU- Game Thread

probably should have posted the below in this thread instead of the holy **** thread.

overjoyed because of the heart i saw.

overjoyed because it showed Archie hasn't lost the guys.

F the injury bug. we just can't get a break.

Officiating sucked (both ways) as bad as I've seen it this year.

The O moves better without Archie's scheme centering around Morgan. I'm not saying Morgan is bad (he's F'ing awesome). I'm saying Archie needs to run the offense differently using Morgan.

39 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

We grabbed 20 offensive rebounds. Archie changed something. I didn’t get to watch the game but typically his system won’t do that. Good on him

That's because we didn't stand around and watch the shots getting chucked and turn and run tonight.

That’s the heart of an Indiana team I’ve been missing. I’m proud of these guys for coming out and playing well  

I knew Indiana was missing Davis in a big way. He adds an element to the team we don’t have in any other player. 

Finally, Fitzner hit another three to end his streak.

Forrester played with a lot of heart.

I wish Smith took fewer threes, but he played well tonight.

Juwan goes out to injury.

Then, the Durham hand/wrist/finger issue. 

Then, Green limped off. 

Then, Davis had issues with a calf.

Indiana hasn’t been catching many breaks on the injury front all season but, if I may ask for one break from the basketball gods, please let Juwan be ready to play next game (and not playing because he’s Juwan and says I don’t care if it pops out again like we saw in the past...a healthy, playing Juwan)?

Thankfully the other three came back in and played, and it was good to see Juwan smiling and rooting on his teammates from the bench.

Great game from Indiana tonight. They could have been slaughtered on the glass tonight, but they weren’t. The defense, for the most part, was back to form. The offense was working and players were hitting shots. Thankfully, it was Indiana making free throws and Michigan State missing tonight.