Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ MSU- Game Thread

My fear is that Juwan picks up a quick two fouls.  Happens a lot at Sparty.

IMO, you can't worry about foul issues.  Personally I get tired of seeing our best players sit a majority of the first half when they get two fouls.  We can not win without Morgan and Langford having big games....period.  Better we take a chance on them fouling out than having them sit out while the bench gets destroyed.

1 hour ago, RatpigHoosier said:

What if....just what if....we’ve been playing the way we have just to set up Sparty for this game? They come in totally unsuspecting and we drop 96 on em. Maybe Archie thinks that the six straight losses won’t hurt our tournament chances as much as puttin’ a whoopin’ on MSU will help is? It could happen...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There's a better chance we see Manbearpig sitting by Bigfoot in the stands.

5 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I predict we get punched in the mouth early, fold, and never get within single digits again. They’ll run it down our throats and we won’t give a damn how terrible we look. Morgan will be in foul trouble early, Romeo not long after. We’ll have players miss bunnies and argue while MSU is dunking on the other end.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

The way we folded after Rutgers just tapped us on the shoulders, we'll probably give up after MSU gives us a mean look.

We win 130-22. IU goes on to not lose another game. We hang banner 6. Romeo gets a statue built outside of AH.

Oh, and Devonte Green has 70 points.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Green will be stroking the nylon from deep! NBA deep.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk