Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB @ Rutgers- Game Thread

We're a global and international studies school. Just ask president McRobbie. [mention=6394]Iugradman[/mention]

I really wish he would leave. McRobbie not Gradman. His frustrations go back a couple of decades. I don’t always agree with him, but atleast it’s understandable.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, colonel06 said:

Unacceptable ladies and gentlemen, unacceptable!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No no no. Despite multiple coaches being successful in their second year it’s totally ridiculous to expect this team to not be completely inept 

Cupboard is bare gentlemen.  We can't shoot. Are wild on our drives and just chuck the ball up.  Add turnovers and bad passes.  This is what you get.  We have seen this the last several years.  Archie needs to get some basketball players in here, pronto. 

I like all of our posters; even one that is a Duke fan. We’re probably not dancing unless it’s a sorority function. Do you suddenly burn your IU gear? I promise it’s not like when the General was fired. Arch may or may not be the man but he’s gonna get his shot like untold others before him. Go IU!