Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB @ Rutgers- Game Thread

17 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

No it’s how over the top you are. Nothing is as extreme as you are making it because IU didn’t hire Greg Marshall. If we all said you were right would you stop with the repetitive ****? Seriously if we aren’t jumping off a ******* bridge you are acting like we are saying nothing is wrong. You are so ******* dense you don’t see that and you are just trying to be ******* annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

MODS...you asleep??  I thought the game was bad.....until I came on here.

Someone should get fired for this collapse.  Completely inexcusable and unacceptable.

I argued with Gradman over Glass for months. I was wrong. He does good things but this ultimately falls on him. I have zero confidence in getting a proper AD unless McRobbie is gone though.

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

The thing I hate is taking that whole opening weekend of the tournament off from work and not being able to be proud or look forward to IU basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Dude.....it’s brutal. Each year it robs me of my passion for college basketball more and more.

Dude.....it’s brutal. Each year it robs me of my passion for college basketball more and more.

I love the tournament. That first weekend is my favorite of the year outside of opening night. But I can’t even fill a bracket out anymore.

Just now, Ryno6284 said:

McRobbie and Glass?

Glass answers to McRobbie.  If anyone is looking for someone to blame, McRobbie is your man.  Well, and the board of trustees who apparently care only about east coast money and the .edu part of the University.   They clearly couldn't care less about sports.   They DO care some about sports facilities and making sure these precious little babies have the whirlpools they need and all feel accepted.   And hey, I think everyone "embraces diversity" too.   That's today's Indiana University.   

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

For about the last 10-15, years I've thought of us as a sleeping giant.

No more.  We're pretty much just dying.

Sad, but true.  I don't want to believe it, but I think you might be a truth teller.

Hope can spring once McRobbie leaves or retires. His replacement can (hopefully) see what a clown Glass is and boots him. Get the IU alum from Temple. He seems to be putting together good hires AND raising money. Didn't even know that was possible. 

Glass answers to McRobbie.  If anyone is looking for someone to blame, McRobbie is your man.  Well, and the board of trustees who apparently care only about east coast money and the .edu part of the University.   They clearly couldn't care less about sports.   They DO care some about sports facilities and making sure these precious little babies have the whirlpools they need and all feel accepted.   And hey, I think everyone "embraces diversity" too.   That's today's Indiana University.   

I think we have a fighting chance with Board unlike the last twenty years.