Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB @ Rutgers- Game Thread

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

Lmfao ok. In 15 years on various boards I have never called anyone a liar. You sir are a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You've been really aggressive tonight.  Mods, can you look onto this?

I've accepted that we hired Archie Miller.  I can't accept the results he has brought.  Why is that hard to understand?

You've been really aggressive tonight.  Mods, can you look onto this?
I've accepted that we hired Archie Miller.  I can't accept the results he has brought.  Why is that hard to understand?
Tensions are high you have blame also imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, pumpfake said:

That possession where we got three shots at the basket is the only time I've seen one of our plyers actually playing with fire (Damezi).

I really liked seeing that. He's just a freshman. I think he could have a good career here. 

Not a very good roster and a coach who doesn't seem to be able to get them in a position with scheme to overcome their deficiencies. Kicker is even against teams with much less talent (Rutgers) they can't put together a performance that gets a win. I am now in the camp that is not sure IU will win another game this season. Haven't seen a thing to make me think they will. If that were to happen and the team went 12-20 (3-17) then changes have to be made somewhere. Just sad and pathetic.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app