Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB @ Rutgers- Game Thread

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

And seriously earlier you were complaining about Davis going to a bar with Green. Both of legal age. Not on a game day.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

When was I "complaining?"  About Davis??  If I ever said a word about him it was a while ago; but go ahead and stay on  me about "nitpicking.'    And make this about me.  And "mannerisms."  Good grief what a complete joke.   Step away.....for the love of God.  19,000 posts is enough.

4 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Jesus Christ dude nobody has ******* said that. Like a broken ******* record.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Sure they have.  Absolutely they have.  They're like a broken record themselves.  That's the point I'm making.  If you only see it one way then you're the problem too.

2 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

Thats it for me. I can’t take another deplorable second.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Yeah ,me too.  Watching Providence and Seton Hall now.  That is a good game!

1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

We can’t handle Rutgers bigs but MSU’s should not be an issue :(

Why the hell is that the game-day game? We are going to get slaughtered.

I'm guessing Duke has a bye week.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I really thought that this would be an easy win for us. Looking forward, where do our next wins come from? @Illinois and home against Rutgers? Maybe? This is really really bad. 

Home against Rutgers mmaaaayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee, not a chance on the road against anyone.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I really thought that this would be an easy win for us. Looking forward, where do our next wins come from? @Illinois and home against Rutgers? Maybe? This is really really bad. 

No illinois is going to wipe the floor with us. That team plays pretty hard. It's literally down to home Rutgers (maybe). This team is ruined and it's all on Archie 

So this is the point of the night when I need someone to come along and tell me we are still getting Brooks. Cause I don’t feel good about it . We kept hearing a commitment around Christmas. We need help!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners