Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB @ Rutgers- Game Thread

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

In Jersey, is murdering a guy on his way to the bucket legal? Al's gonna need an autopsy after that drive. 

How do you think the Nets made the Finals twice in a row? It wasn't all Jason Kidd. ;)

4 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I thought they brought energy and we played our best ball with them on the court?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I saw two weak, slow players who were out of position and can't come close to holding their own inside.  What does "bringing energy" mean?  I head that a lot.  Forrester gave up 2 offensive rebounds and had 2 fouls in 2 minutes.  Moore only had 2 points because he made FT's after getting fouled on a layup when he showed no explosion or strength  at the rim.  He also had 2 fouls in 2 minutes.

I saw two weak, slow players who were out of position and can't come close to holding their own inside.  What does "bringing energy" mean?  I head that a lot.  Forrester gave up 2 offensive rebounds and had 2 fouls in 2 minutes.  Moore only had 2 points because he made FT's after getting fouled on a layup when he showed no explosion or strength  at the rim.  He also had 2 fouls in 2 minutes.

You don’t see the product and mannerisms on the floor and don’t know what that means? Ok, now you are just looking for reasons to prolong what you have been saying. It doesn’t make it right. They have brought more than Smith and McRoberts tonight.

6 minutes ago, bmitch said:

*Al running 3 on 2 fastbreak*

*Sees two people on him and 2 open teammates*

*Proceeds to shoot a contorted mid air twisting layup with his back to the basket*

Imagine if that was Green instead.  Whoooooo the hate

Anyone who wondered why Moore and Forrester weren't playing should have their answer. But damn....Indiana is depleted.  Crean left almost nothing on this team.  It's laughable how bad this team is and how down this program is.   Makes me so damned sad.  But...why does the ball stop moving?  Why do we stop trying to get into transition?   Same problem at Maryland.  Same problem at Northwestern.   And we get blown out AGAIN in the first part of the second half.  THAT is on Archie and very alarming.
Except forrester is an archie guy and so is anderson. Both should redshirt next year

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just now, mdn82 said:

You don’t see the product and mannerisms on the floor and don’t know what that means? Ok

Mannerisms????  Seriously??  We're concerned about mannerisms?????    I don't care one bit about "mannerisms."   If that's how far we've fallen...shame on us.  Wow.  Mannerisms????   You have got to be kidding me.

There’s honestly no right answer to our lineup question. Our problem is our starting center is 6’8 and the size we have on the bench is not up to B1G caliber so we will always be at a disadvantage no matter who we put on the floor

This is hard to watch and I don’t see how it will get any better this season. At some point Archie needs to be held accountable even though crean didn’t leave much this is inexcusable

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Glass will give him 5 years. Yikes.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Mannerisms????  Seriously??  We're concerned about mannerisms?????    I don't care one bit about "mannerisms."   If that's how far we've fallen...shame on us.  Wow.  Mannerisms????   You have got to be kidding me.

Well considering you nitpick a 21 year old going to a bar with another 21 year old I really don’t know what to say.

Just now, yogisballin said:

Al Durham may be our best player. I said this a couple weeks ago to my 16 yr old and he laughed in my face.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

At least we have 1 player that has shown some improvement since arriving.

Just now, Old Friend said:

like Jeff Newton's body language...

Just now, mdn82 said:

Well considering you nitpick a 21 year old going to a bar with another 21 year old I really don’t know what to say.

Step away from the keyboard....just for a minute.  Seriously.  Why are you making this about me??   And when did I "nitpick?"  We're all pissed off, but seriously...you're arguing mannerisms.