Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB @ Rutgers- Game Thread

Just now, Whoozhers said:

Fwiw..... Don Fischer radio feed is only about 1 second behind the tv feed..... its always been about 40 to 60 seconds

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

The btn app is more than two minutes behind the IU network broadcast on Tune-in.

1 minute ago, cleeter said:

It seems like it’s a university that has a great past thanks to one coach and now is a university that expects the same results when they probably are no better than an average B1G team at best.

Not just one coach though.  We had national titles before RMK ever showed up.  This is an administration that doesn't give a crap at best or is actively hampering the program at worst.

Anyone who wondered why Moore and Forrester weren't playing should have their answer. But damn....Indiana is depleted.  Crean left almost nothing on this team.  It's laughable how bad this team is and how down this program is.   Makes me so damned sad.  But...why does the ball stop moving?  Why do we stop trying to get into transition?   Same problem at Maryland.  Same problem at Northwestern.   And we get blown out AGAIN in the first part of the second half.  THAT is on Archie and very alarming.

Anyone who wondered why Moore and Forrester weren't playing should have their answer. But damn....Indiana is depleted.  Crean left almost nothing on this team.  It's laughable how bad this team is and how down this program is.   Makes me so damned sad.  But...why does the ball stop moving?  Why do we stop trying to get into transition?   Same problem at Maryland.  Same problem at Northwestern.   And we get blown out AGAIN in the first part of the second half.  THAT is on Archie and very alarming.

I thought they brought energy and we played our best ball with them on the court?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app