Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB @ Rutgers- Game Thread

Just now, DChoosier said:

It is but he is having some trouble defensively getting in position (not unexpected for as little as he has played). 

Agreed, but when you’re getting zero action I would expect it. He’ll come into his own at some point. Probably next year. But a little baptism by fire doesn’t hurt

1 minute ago, FloridaHoosierGirl said:

Just read on twitter that Rob got knocked in the head when on the floor scrambling for the ball.  At the time out Archie asked him is he was all right and he nodded.  Not again!

See you next year, Rob!

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

Giving up lots of offensive rebounds, frustrating when there's 3 red jerseys around the ball, and the guy in white comes up with it.

Guys are boxing out but don't jump or go towards the ball once the shot misses

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

At point he clearly pushed a Rutgers play in the back with both hands then turned and looked at the ref, somehow it didn't get called.

Damezi just got away with a nudge on that missed dunk. These are the kind of plays that'll earn IU that 'they don't foul' reputation other teams in the B1G have.

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

This is starting to remind me of Maryland. We should be up by about 20 points now. I'm afraid that's gonna come back to haunt us. 

Difference is Rutgers isn’t that great at offense. But I’m with you

LMAO, wife and I were like, calm down there fella. He's HYPED

Jake is Like a young man getting his first piece of a$$. He’s been so close son many times to getting in early but it never seemed to happen. Jake gets the call and he got a little carried away lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Free Jake!!