Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

(2021) G Luke Brown to Ball State

Ok why on earth dont we offer this kid. He can shoot

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

The competition he is playing against is probably not very good at all. If it was he would be getting recruited by purdue, butler, notre dame, etc.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

The competition he is playing against is probably not very good at all. If it was he would be getting recruited by purdue, butler, notre dame, etc.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He strikes me as a Nick Zeisloft kinda kid. Will probably end up at a Valpo, ISU or PUFW and could potentially transfer to a bigten school if he can show he can perform at a high level against D1 talent. He'll be a nice late addition to some team...kinda hoping it's not Purdue. 

Good lord. We have an in-state player with excellent court vision that's averaging more PPG than there are minutes in the game, and he has stated on record that IU is his dream school. And we have fans that don't think he would even be deserving of our 13th scholarship while simultaneously complaining about our lack of shooters.

3 hours ago, Bigred3588 said:

Good lord. We have an in-state player with excellent court vision that's averaging more PPG than there are minutes in the game, and he has stated on record that IU is his dream school. And we have fans that don't think he would even be deserving of our 13th scholarship while simultaneously complaining about our lack of shooters.

A scorer is a scorer! Personally I think at least CAM needs to go see him and let him know we are watching. Kid is only a Sophmore. Missed end of season and some early AAU ball due to injuries. We know he can score. Let Archie teach him defense. Lord know his offensive coaching is suspect. We've  got to have some shooters. At the end of the day, a team of good athletes is still a team of just good athletes.

14 hours ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I wish he'd transfer to Kokomo to face some better competition and of course so I could go watch him weekly lol

Actually I am kinda surprised he hasn't transferred to Delta......just right down SR 3.

7 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Head coach Jerry Hoover is some kind of relative to Brown so I don't think that's gonna happen.

Yes he is....and from what I understand it is quite the basketball family.

1 hour ago, bryanthoosier40 said:

Does anyone know if IU is looking at this kid? The kid can flat out stroke it, What IU needs IMO

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

IU doesn't view him as a high major basketball player at this time from what I have heard on multiple occasions.