Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

(2021) G Luke Brown to Ball State

I think he was referring to Hopf, but how that correlates with Blackford, I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This had nothing to do with Hopf other than the fact that both players were ruled ineligible by the IHSAA for the upcoming season at this time.

On 8/11/2019 at 9:03 PM, MikeRoberts said:

How’s Luke Brown doing?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He’d be doing better if grimes hadn’t been declared ineligible ....6’4 and can competently defend and put the ball in the basket around the rim.  That’s something he hasn’t has been missing that would really up Blackford’s chances and Luke’s assist total

5 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Of course we aren't. We just got a commitment from a kid who can shoot; don't want too many players who can fill it up.

This kid definitely can ....I miss the days when it seemed like iu had double digit guys on their roster who were shot makers 

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Report back with a summary if ya don’t mind

I never mind ...Luke finishes with 32 ...lost count on assists but it was a solid amount he had 22 points at halftime but it was a blowout ....94-40 final 

1 hour ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Final stat line: 13-20 for 32 points , 3-5 from 3, 3-3 ft, 1 reb, 4 steals, 14 assists 

and tweet from max preps :

6DED1F15-66CA-42D3-BDC4-28A442EC60E4.png

Good for Luke Brown and all, but since this is an Indiana University message board recruiting thread, some perspective:

• # 5 Brock Williams D1 offers - Elon & Appalachian State
  • #4 David Layton offers - no D1 offers reported
  • #2 Qwan Jackson offers - no D1 offers reported
  • #1 Tommy Murr - committed to Lipscomb