Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

(2021) G Luke Brown to Ball State

7 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Any more updates on his latest MAC offer? BTB eagerly awaits.

I eagerly await the day this thread isn’t a permanent fixture atop my unread section.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just wait until Butler and Purdue get involved while we're still offering players who can't shoot. By then, I'm sure the narrative will be that he wouldn't fit into the vaunted pack-line.

39 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Just wait until Butler and Purdue get involved while we're still offering players who can't shoot. By then, I'm sure the narrative will be that he wouldn't fit into the vaunted pack-line.

Purdue is playing it smarter than us in my opinion for sure which is one of my least favorite things to say 

12 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

I do think that’s the biggest issue ....he doubts he will develop physically enough to fit that mold 

At this point it’s also mindset of whether or not the kid values defense. Have to imagine he’s currently being coached to save energy on defense so he can score more. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

At this point it’s also mindset of whether or not the kid values defense. Have to imagine he’s currently being coached to save energy on defense so he can score more. 

Honestly I haven’t gotten to watch a  single aau game this summer which is unfortunate ...we should check with someone who has to see how that has gone ....I actually think people will find he’s a hard working defender ....Hoover played a zone a lot of the year and often left Luke to rover for steals which he gambled on a lot and, as is often the case , missed some that lead to baskets ....playing man to man he typically is up to the task or at least I don’t see him get abused by other guards ...not sure I’ve ever seen him get outscored by his man ....that being said I also don’t think his current size and athleticism level lends to Archie’s vision of a rangy long team

Fair point ...just hate to ruin anyone’s experience and/or day 
You aren't ruining anyone's experience. If anyone is having there experience ruined, they are the cause for reading a a thread they have no interest in or don't like

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Blackfords newest student from a neighboring county declared ineligible ....hopf declared ineligible for barr Reeve despite family moving in district

Who was the player declared ineligible?